Important Advice and Benefits Involving the Use of PR Distribution for SEO and Online Recognition
With the increasing expansion of the internet, PR distribution has become far more than a way in which stories can make their way to journalists and news sites.
As a result of the increasing complexity of search engine optimization, the task of sending a press release to a major distribution center can bring your company some remarkable advantages both for promoting your company on the web, improving your thought leadership and online reputation and influencing potential customers to trust the quality of the services you provide them with.
The Advantages of PR Distribution
While content writing experts usually focus on article submission and blogging, SEO press release distribution has gradually become very popular among companies seeking to improve their reputation and become established as authority figures in their specific niches.
The distribution of PRs can bring about many noteworthy advantages that can help your business thrive on the online market:
• Regardless of the business you’re involved in, you can always benefit from press release distribution. Aside from SEO related benefits, press releases can get you coverage in magazines, trade journals, blogs and any other newsworthy publications associated with the niche your business operates in.
• Long term distribution strategies can provide your company with increased visibility. This applies both to small businesses and larger corporations that need a cheaper alternative to paid advertising.
• Submitting high quality press releases can help you become establish as an industry leader. Thus, you will be able to gain the trust of your customers, and the media might even end up calling on you to comment on various events and stories related to your business niche.
• Newsworthy press releases written to provide your company with better exposure and announce your stories to the world can even draw the attention of potential investors who may offer you better deals after viewing your successes as highlighted in the press releases you submit.
How to Make Press Releases SEO Friendly
With the help of press release templates, a good writer may be able to create quality press releases that will be accepted by some of the main press release distribution services, however, in order to gain all the SEO benefits that submitting a press release can offer, you need to follow a few important guidelines for making your press releases SEO friendly:
• Avoid using jargon or words and terms that are too difficult to understand. Remember that you’re writing for your readers and customers who need content that is easy to follow.
• Use targeted keywords just as you would when organizing the creation of SEO articles. Keyword research tools can help you find the most relevant main, secondary and LSI keywords you can integrate naturally into your press releases.
• The first 250 words of your press release are essential both for SEO and for captivating the attention of your readers. Make sure your first paragraphs are newsworthy enough to catch the eye of a journalist, as well as interesting and easy enough to understand when it comes to targeting your potential customers.
• Practice the basics of PR writing or hire one of the numerous press release writers available online to provide you with a catchy and interesting press release. An SEO press release writing service can be an invaluable asset if you want to use a long term PR campaign.
By following the advice presented here, you can benefit from better search engine exposure, more traffic and improved targeted results when it comes to attracting potential customers to your business through the distribution of your press releases.
Common PR Distribution Service Packages
When you want to hire a press release distribution service, you may be faced with many available options in terms of the pricing, SEO benefits and the number of high quality news sites where they can submit your content.
Some of these services can provide both free and paid press release distribution packages, offering a variety of benefits for each of the payment plans they have to offer, so that you can get your money’s worth regardless of whether you have a lower budget at your disposal or you can choose the most expensive packages.
Additional advantages offered by press release websites can also include various alerts and news feeds, social media integration services and even your very own press room. For a small additional expense, you might also be able to get block quotes, video and slideshow embedding, as well as full page syndications.
Even though free PR distribution packages may be an attractive choice, paying for a premium account on some websites may provide you with the added advantages of increased headline visibility, having your entire press release edited by a professional PR expert and getting interactive reports to track your PR results.