Increase Traffic to Blog Posts Fast Using Ingenious Updating and Scheduling Tasks
Even though there are many ways to increase traffic to blog posts “slowly but surely”, those who want clear results from their online marketing campaigns need to ask themselves: “How to get traffic to my site fast enough to reach the goals I’ve set out for my business by only using these basic methods, or is there a need to do something more?”
Successful entrepreneurs and online marketing experts have often pointed to the fact that, rather than invest thousands of dollars in advertising and expensive backlink software, using a few affordable tools, methods and resources that can help you increase blog traffic and improve your scheduling tasks is a far more valuable asset if you want to get faster results.
Staying Active Is Important
Those who may already have built an impressive blog with lots of quality posts might ask whether it is worth the effort of constantly updating the blog with new posts on a regular basis.
Even though the existing content and keywords present on your blog can be a great asset, the fact is that trends constantly change, and new bloggers come up with improved ideas on a regular basis, so if you want to maintain a steady flow of traffic, you will have to commit to active blogging despite the authority you may already have achieved.
Aside from this, staying active in order to get more web traffic is also important because search engines prefer fresh new content, and will not hesitate to rank a blog with newer posts higher than yours.
Finally, creating timeless posts that readers can enjoy or use for solving their problems even 3-4 years after they were initially created is great; however, depending on the topics you write about, news and advancements may always be on the horizon.
Simple Ways to Quickly Increase Traffic to Blog Posts
Increasing traffic to your blogs is extremely easy if you know the right techniques which can truly help you. Even though not all methods and tools you use can help you get a better traffic rate fast, some are actually recommended by SEO experts, as they have been tested in the past, offering conclusive results to those who managed to use them properly:
• When it comes to finding out how to increase traffic fast, tagging your blog posts can be one of the best ways to do it. Tags can not only help readers find your posts when they perform queries on popular blog search engines, but they are also easily noticed by search engines, and can influence them to drive additional traffic to your blog effortlessly.
• Blog commenting can work both ways to improve your site visits: by responding to comments submitted by readers on your own blog, you will improve your recognition and show people that you care about their opinions. Furthermore, you can post comments on other people’s blogs, adding your own blog’s URL to encourage people to visit it if they want more information on the topics discussed.
• Similar to blog comment posting, forum posts can also help you promote your blog. You can create a unique profile and join discussions on topics similar to those you usually cover in your posts, and add the URL of your blog both to your profile and to the signature section of your forum posts.
• Also, there are many excellent blog traffic generators and analysis applications provided at a small price or even for free. These programs can help you by submitting your blog posts to large media aggregator sites and getting your new posts instantly indexed to help you generate backlinks and improve your blog’s traffic rate.
Scheduling the Frequency of Your Posts
Posting new things on your blog on a weekly basis will let your audience know that you’re committed to managing the blog in a proper manner and will quickly attract new people who are interested in your posts. Here are a few simple tips on how to schedule your posting activity:
• Try to maintain a steady posting frequency either on a weekly or monthly basis (for example 5-6 posts per week).
• Make a timetable covering at least one or two articles written in advance of your next post in order to maintain your schedule and avoid unexpected events getting in the way of your blog updating tasks.
• Interlink your posts to help people find information more quickly and improve page views.
If you’re short on time, and can’t write new posts too often, you may be able to at least spare a few minutes each day to post an image or a video with a short description or answers some of your readers’ comments. The idea is that, in order to increase traffic to blog posts, you have to keep providing a steady stream of quality content.