How Does Search Engine Optimization Influence Google PR Rank Values?
The idea of hiring a website optimization service in order to improve a site’s search engine recognition, web ranking and traffic rating has become one of the major discussions held by beginning website owners who aren’t yet knowledgeable about what makes a website truly valuable. Cheaper, quality services are often in the spotlight; however, the results obtained are not always the best, especially when you’re trying to improve your Google PR, Alexa or any other type of ranking associated with a well-known algorithm.
Although high page ranking has become quite a common way of improving a website’s traffic, authority and overall worth, many people still don’t know how far using a few simple SEO methods can go when it comes to monitoring and positively influencing your site’s PR rank.
The Basic Advantages of Google PageRank
Before you can even begin to understand why SEO would be important for improving your site’s performance, when it comes to Google PageRank, as well as other advanced web ranking methods, you have to first see just how much your site’s PR can help your business become better noticed and capable of bringing in more sales:
• First of all, Google’s PageRank algorithm is widely known as an enhancer of organic search results. Basically, the higher your site’s PR, the better it will perform in Google search results.
• Also, a domain name registered as a top level domain with a high page rank is far more likely to have its pages indexed, as the Google spider – as well as the ones from other search engines – tends to return more often to examine the site.
• Search engines aside, the main purpose of the Google algorithm is to measure a website’s popularity rating. Basically, having a high PR site means that webmasters and internet users consider your site to be extremely valuable – to the extent that they would provide their own followers and clients with references to it.
• Finally, and perhaps the most important benefit for those who want to make a quick buck online, high PR sites are perfect for generating income from banner ads, paid links or pay per click advertising. To make a long story short, the amounts you can earn are often directly proportionate to your site’s PageRank.
Why Do You Need SEO?
Now that we’ve established how Google’s algorithm can benefit an online business, it’s time to move on an see just how easy it is to build up a higher PR without the need for buying expensive tools or hiring a reputable search engine and website optimization service.
The most important thing you need to know here is that building backlinks – perhaps the most essential part of SEO – can be done in a variety of affordable ways to increase search engine visibility.
Now, many people know that these methods are effective when you’re trying to rank high for specific keywords, since Google takes valuable inbound links into consideration for placing a website higher in keyword targeted search results. What they don’t know, however, is that the Google PageRank algorithm plays a major part here, and is also highly influenced by the quality of the inbound links and by just how many of them there are.
As a result, SEO link building methods are more than essential for the purpose of increasing not only a website’s place in Google SERPs, but its PageRank and overall value, recognition and authority as well.
Methods and Tools to Help You Improve Your Site’s PR
If you do a Google search for the term “SEO methods” you will probably find a few million valid results that you can comb through. This is because there are myriads of methods and software available that are quite well-known, although only some of them are both effective and relatively affordable. These include:
• Original article writing and submission;
• Guest blogging and blog post commenting;
• Onsite optimization (like the addition of meta tags, sitemaps, ALT attributes on images etc);
• Social bookmarking site submissions.
Almost all of these methods involve some form of link building (even onsite optimizations require the proper use of internal linking), and the links will need to be embedded into some form of catchy, well-written, original content.
Now, you can either write it yourself, hire an article writing company or get a single piece of content rewritten several times – each of these options involving a certain type of investment: either through effort, time or money – but you always need to be careful when using them if you don’t want to damage your page ranking ability.
For instance, it’s always better to hire a content rewriter than to use various types of software for spinning articles, particularly after Google’s latest updates that penalize sites with poorly written content.
Regardless of the methods you are using, you will find that a little research goes a long way, and if you play your cards right, you will be able to improve your Google PR rank quite easily with their help.